Stock or custom, what is right for you?If your pool has any of the features below you will need a custom ordered cover - or call us 877.527.4881
- 1. Existing Anchors: To match existing anchors, a custom cover is needed. Note: Strap spacing will vary per manufacturer.
- 2. Step Size: Rectangle pool step sections that are NOT 4'x 8' will need a custom cover. Grecian pool step sections that are NOT 4' x 6' or 4' x 8' will need a custom cover.
- 3. Step Location: To determine step location, look from the shallow end to the deep end. Offset step sections located on the left or right of the pool that are greater than 2' from the corner will need a custom cover.
- 4. Rounded Corners: Rectangular pools with rounded corners with a radius greater than 2' will need a custom cover.
- 5. Deck Material: Decking made out of pavers, wood or lawn will require specific anchors and will need a custom cover.
- 6. Deck Size: Pool with less than 3' of decking, will need a custom cover.
- 7. Obstructions: Pools with any obstructions such as a slide, diving board, or non-removable handrails within 12' from water's edge will need a custom cover.
- 8. Custom shapes: Roman, True-L, Lazy-L, Round, Oval, and Free-Formed shaped pools will need a custom cover.